The FIYAH Student Design Competition 2018 is a competition to help budding jewellery designers and artists to express themselves and promote their work. We want to support superb craftsmanship and students that are passionate about making jewellery.
Create or design a piece of jewellery that is unique and has personal symbolism to you.
The winner will receive £1000, and a selection of submissions will be displayed in a virtual gallery space.
Rules & Requirements
- Your submission can be a sculpture, CAD file, sketch, painting, technical drawing, animation, digital illustration, a piece of jewellery or any other appropriate medium
- By submitting, you agree that you are aged 17 or over
- Any submission submitted after the deadline will not be considered
- One submission per student
- You may submit as an individual or group
- Your final piece must be uploaded via the form below
- Please use the file format .zip for your upload
- Title the uploaded file with your name and university
- if your submission is a physical object, please photograph to the best of your ability and upload here.
August 31st, 2018